Phishing Attack Investigations and the latest scam trends
Virtual Event | July 7, 2021 - 16:00-17:30 CET
Join us to brush up on the latest phishing techniques; explore the latest phishing attack investigation methods; and gain valuable insights into defending your business against phishing. The program will delve into the latest find-outs in the field of professional investigation, look at the e-crime-related activity trends, and examine the most recent scams we are confronting in 2021 and how to detect and stop them to protect our organisations. This webinar will cover:
- the latest phishing attack investigation techniques
- an up-to-date report on the trends used in phishing
- case studies from various industries
- real-world experience in protecting organisations against attacks
- Dmitry Tunkin, Head of Digital Risk Protection, Europe, Group-IB.
- Foy Shiver, Deputy Secretary-General, APWG.
- Anton Ushakov, Deputy Head of the High-Tech Crime Investigation Department, Europe, Group-IB.
- Brad Wardman, Board Member, APWG.