A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies to allow you to click on Like or Share buttons.
At any time you can delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide of the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that third parties mentioned in their cookie policies.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies. You should be able to delete them at any time. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this link.
- For any questions related to cookies policy please feel free to contact us through the contact section.